REV04869 - Revell 1/32 Focke Wulf Fw190 F-8
Product:Focke Wulf Fw190 F-8
Category:Plastic Kits - New
Comment:Description Details below
The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website.
- CAN $63.95
- US $47.93
We deliver worldwide
New plastic model kit
After the Bf 109 the Fw 190 was the second standard fighter in the German Luftwaffe. The aircraft proved to be both versatile and very robust. The Fw190 F-8 heavy fighter-bomber was produced in large numbers from the beginning of 1944 onwards. The F series was developed in 1943 specifically for the ground attack role. A 700 kg (1500 lb) bomb load could be carried on five external attachment points. The fuselage armour plating and the wing spars in the area of the main landing gear were strengthened, otherwise the F-8 corresponded to A-8 fighter version. After mass production had started a new wooden bladed propeller and a bubble-shaped canopy with reinforced head armour-protection were also installed on the F-8. From the beginning of 1944 until the end of the war more than 6,500 Fw190 A-8 and F-8 versions had been delivered.
- New mouldings
- Finely detailed surfaces with recessed panel joints
- A choice of open engine cowling, MG hatch or extended flaps
- Super detailed BMW 801 radial engine with exhaust manifold
- Moving rudder and ailerons
- Rotating propeller
- A choice of normal or curved cockpit canopy
- Detailed cockpit with side consoles and rudder pedals
- Detailed instrument panel
- Tail wheel can be mounted in either the retracted or extended position
- Detailed under-carriage
- A SC 500 or a SC250 bomb under the fuselage
- Four SC 50 bombs under the wings
- Two fully detailed MG 131 machine guns
- Large display stand with multiple flight positions
- Authentic decal set for following versions:
- Fw 190 F-8/R1, black 6 , St.SG.10, Czech Territory, 1945
- Fw 190 F-8, black 2 , St.SG.10, Czech Territory, 1945
Collection Number0 - New Product
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective or we made an error in filling your order. If you received a defective item or we filled the order incorrectly you must contact us within three days of receipt of the order, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect or the error made when filling your order.
We will try to process your email within seven business days and if approved we will issue a return material number that is required on the package when you send it back to us. Without the return material number displayed on the package, the package will be refused. Upon approval please ship the item to:
Wheels and Wings Hobbies
1880 Danforth Ave.
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect or error in filling your order. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.